Introduction to PHP
PHP is a very popular and widely used server-side scripting language for Web Development and can be embedded into HTML.PHP is an open source scripting language means it is free to download and use.
- It is powerful enough to be at the core of the biggest blogging system on the web (i.e. WordPress)!
- It is deep enough to run the largest social network (Facebook)!
- It is also easy enough to be a beginner’s first server side language!
- I am also a PHP programmer.
What is .PHP file extension?
PHP scripts are executed on server.
PHP files have extension .php (e.g-> https://facebook.com/index.php)
What can PHP do?
We can do anything with PHP.We can create dynamic contents,collect form data,add and modify cookies,add/delete/modify your database.Read More
Why should we use PHP?
- PHP runs on various platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)
- PHP is compatible with almost all servers used today (Apache, IIS, etc.)
- PHP supports a wide range of databases
- Wide Range of PHP applications
- Easy to use and free to Download
If you have any question/recommendation then comment Below and please do not forget to share.